The Hubsan X4 is a fun little starter quadcopter and is a joy to fly. Why learn on an expensive quad then find yourself with a broken expensive drone ? With this drone you can learn how to fly without worrying about it crashing. It is stable enough to fly in windy condition. Go ahead and fly to your heart content and you wont believe how tough this copter is. And lets face it; it is a beautiful little thing. You might want to try with the one without a camera so that your can learn how to control the copter with nothing to distract you but its not really necessary. The Hubsan x4 quadcopter comes in four models:
|No camera||SD camera||720p HD camera||HD camera|
|x||x||x||First person view (FPV)|
|H107L Crash kit here||H107C Crash kit here||H107CHD crash kit here||H107D Crash kit here|
H107L: This is the standard Hubsan x4. It doesn’t come with a video camera and is pretty cheap.
- Durable one piece main frame.
- Precision 6 axis gyro.
- Ready to Fly.
- 4 channel 2.4Ghz control.
- High capacity LiPO battery.
- Durable one piece main frame
H107C: This one comes with a camera. The quality isn’t awesome but you get to record your flights in standard SD.
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Permits super stable flight. With 4 channels
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- Camera: 0.3 MP video recording module included (requires a Micro SDHC card)
- 4-ways flip(left, right, forward, backward)
H107C HD: This one is nice upgrade to a 720p HD camera.
- New Hubsan X4 H107C RC quadcopter with camera
- With 4 channels and USB cable design
- 6-axis flight control system
- 4-ways flip (left, right, forward, backward)
- USB charging cable allows to charge it by computer
- 6 Axis Gyro Stabilization.
- Immersive FPV Flight.
- Record Flight Video to SD Card.
- 6 Axis Gyro Stabilization
- Immersive FPV Flight
- Record Flight Video to SD Card
- 1S 380mAh 3.7V LiPO battery is included, the 4 AA batteries is sold separately
You should also consider buying a crash kit and a protector ring (check in comparison table). You will probably need them if you chose this as your learning drone.